ZOEKEN

zaterdag 15 maart 2014

Dublin 2011: I remember...

 

















I remember your smile.

I remember our first kiss before the Failte Bar at Dublin Airport.

I remember Clad Mil a Failte.

I remember our too big coffees at Starbuck's.

I remember your deep brown eyes.

I remember our first magical busdrive in the back of a Dublin bus.

I remember us hiding for the pouring rain under a doorway with all of our presents between us.

I remember the green tourist stores at Trinity College in the morning.

I remember your street, Herbert Street 2.

I remember our first breakfast in the back kitchen under the stairway.

I remember your sleeping room and my first visit to your dreams.

I remember 'Walk the line'.

I don't remember 'Maverick'.

I remember your lava lamp.

I remember your Japanese poster above the bed.

I remember your caress.

I remember our first morning waking up next to each other.

I remember our romantic walks in the old city centre of Dublin.

I remember my beautiful guide.

I remember Tower Records and the cozy coffeeshop upstairs.

I remember holding your hands.

I remember my heart pounding for you.

I remember Temple Bar.

I remember all the green gardens and the colourful flowers.

I remember the house with the flowergarden we were going to buy.

I remember our conversations on any kind of parc bench.

I remember the Natural History Museum and the stuffed animal collection.

I remember ginger boys on a bycicle shouting to us: 'Get a room!'

I remember shopping in Tesco.

I remember the Dublin night and pints at O'reilly's.

I remember our beautiful evening on the doorstep at the corner of Herbert Street.

I remember Dublin.

I remember love.

I remember you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten